PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, September 23, 2005

I got nothing on this one.



Wow...so I was looking for princess images to use for the awesome new Biz and Jordi picture (see Blog right) and found this. It was about 2 minutes before I realized she didn't have an arm. WOW! Yes, yes, this is for a site that is geared towards children with only one arm...its very nice and inspirational....for me it is the harsh sever line where the arm used to be.

I think this is great, it just totally threw me....and I am sort of an awful person and find this a little funny in a very dark way.

Note to Jordi.

Jordi...you really should be on this. Its like we were living together and you said "let's get a dog!" and then I got us a dog and you left me. The dog clearly represents the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home