PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Where did this Park come from and why has Law & Order ruined it?


Ummm...why didn't somebody tell me there was a Park in Park Slope?

It is amazing! During the beautiful last days of fall I would take Katy Belle up to the park and we would spend a few hours walking...well, I would walk and she would sleep. It was so lovely, except...

that everywhere I went looked like a possible crime scene...FOR ME!

I watch a lot of crime procedurals; Law & Order (all 3), CSI (Vegas and NY), and most recently, Criminal Minds. When I say I watch a lot, I mean A LOT. So much so that they have left permanent scars on my psyche. I am pretty positive that there are more bad guys than good guys and serial killers are in my basement.

Look here...you see a beautiful waterfall...

...I see a place for dead bodies.

Stairway to heaven?

More like stairway to murder!

All joking aside, this one looks like the killing floor.

I am so trained by these shows that I actually look for dead bodies. Why here is one right here.

GAH!

I'll just go under this bridge...you know the bridge from every Law and Order opening...with my daughter, nothing ever bad happens to you when you have your daughter with you, right?

Crap.

This can't be good, since it is what I always expect.

The end.






2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger liv_home said...

Hilarious! And so... BIZ. I love Biz. Almost as much as I love the rivalry between Kay Jewelers and ZALES.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Dr_Love said...

Best ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home