PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Attention Diary Fans

There may be a person from my past lurking on this blog! How exciting, especially since i don't know anyone from those days anymore.

Here is the exciting exchange from the comments section:


Anonymous said...
Damnit...do you ever read these comments ??? Mrs. McNair in latin Class says vini, vidi, vici to you...
1:13 AM

Ok, wow...i read this and thought, Mrs. McNair...that was a name of a teacher from my old high school, but I don't think I had her. Is this some weird guess by someone? Is this my sister? But I doubt my sister reads this and my latin teacher was some other guy.

So I reply:

Biz and/or Jordi said...
Who is this?My Latin teacher was Mr., well I can't remember his name, but he was awful at teaching latin and let us cheat on our exams.
10:27 AM

This morning I remembered his name was Slattery and I come to the board to post it and find THIS! (insert dramatic music)

Anonymous said...
I forget that dude's name...maybe Mr . Slattery, but there was some other dude who was kind of a fan of Brokeback that taught Latin ... Mrs. Hitson is a principal now...she taught your special ed class...
1:49 AM

BAM! They know Mr. Slattery, so it is definately someone who went to Central High School. The language is to "hip" to be my sister. So who is this? Wait! Unless this is Martin Wilson, who I friendster with, but would Martin make such a reference to Brokeback...as Martin is gay and this seemed a little hetero in usage. Have I read too many detective novels and read too much into the brokeback line?

Who is this person? You must tell me...I am sure that the 5 other people who read this blog (which was never really advertised that much outside of a small group of people, which is making me wonder how someone from T'town would know about it) would love to know who this is.

Were you someone I mentioned in my diary? gasp! how embarrassing!

I am so intrigued! Who can it be? I have tried to rememebr last names from the diary and I have googled them all to no avail.

Jordi! Isn't this exciting?

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright...I will creep you out some more...I don't think you were born yet, but the family did spend some time in Alaska when your dad was in the Air Force... I don't want you to loose any sleep over this because I had a stalker once and she sent a bunch of letters and I first thought "cool" some hot woman like Nicole Kidman or Catharine Zeta Jones is stalking me and then the stalker sent a picture and turns out she was 300 pounds, had no teeth, lived in a trailer, was slightly retarded, and rode around town on a bicycle with a helment...and that kind of ruined the whole hot stalker dream and then I started having nightmares about the real stalker making me squeal like a pig....

You already have some subtle and not so subtle clues....and the mystery deepens...

Did you know Yazoo City has this legend about some stupid witch that they killed and while they were killing her she said she would come back on May 25, 1904 and burn the town and it did burn on that date ??? Why did she pick May 25, 1904 ???

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a link to that retarded witch story....

http://www.yazoo.org/Wtchgrav.htm

Did your mom ever tell you that story ?

It just kind of pisses me off... like that whole face in the courthouse window story from Carrolton in Pickens county...it looks like some 4 year old got up there and painted it and the whole town bought it and now pushes it as some tourist thing...

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/ALCARface.html

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

This is intriguing! Yeah Biz, I'm excited.

-J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home