PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Humidifers

So Stefan and I DESPERATELY need a humidifier and I went to go look for some that really said "Stefan and Biz."

I thought this might be hard, because, you know...its a humidifier...but then I found this.




















WOW! Its hilarious and a humidifier. Upon clicking on the picture to enlarge, I found this picture.




















Which is creepy. That frog is so clearly pasted into that picture and it looks HUGE compared to the kid and everything else in the room and the longer I look at it, the more I think the frog is POISONING the kid!

Then I discover that there is a whole line of killer humidifier animals...all after the same kid!






















Yikes! That cat is in a raincoat! A frog humidifier, yes...a cat? Well no sir!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

CLEARLY that cat is terrified of germs.
-J.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

HA HA HA. Obviously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home