PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Check us out!


Its your awesome hosts Biz and Jordi!

Hi us!
Guess what I can't wait for...PORTLAND BEST OF THE BEST SKETCHFEST!
YAY! This is my favorite festival. I get to play with Jordi...IN PERSON! We are going to the Enchanted Forest! Then Stefan and I stick around the Great North West for vacation, which i so desperately need. I am teetering on the edge of sanity here and need some time away.
Where it is not BOILING HOT!
It is day three of the swealtering heat in NYC...my prediction? Black out 2006...by end of day.
Now, for other stuff...did you see the new MEAT videos?
Here is The Classy Abuser starring my hands..oh and Livia.
Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Clearly I'm recounting one of my many tales of treading the boards with Carol Channing or Ann Miller.

The way I'm holding my drink is: "Schlo I schlaid to her 'Hey! Hey Betty White! Yer not schlo great anyhow!'*spill* Schlorry. New pants?"

I'm excited to see Biz in person (!!!) and also use a computer that doesn't crash every two seconds and will ALLOW ME TO POST PICTURES ONCE AGAIN!

-J

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get that funny over here! I need it. I need it close to me. So very very close to me.
see you soon - jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home