PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, February 24, 2006

The mystery continues!

So here is the latest from my mysterious past.

Anonymous said...

Alright...I will creep you out some more...I don't think you were born yet, but the family did spend some time in Alaska when your dad was in the Air Force... I don't want you to loose any sleep over this because I had a stalker once and she sent a bunch of letters and I first thought "cool" some hot woman like Nicole Kidman or Catharine Zeta Jones is stalking me and then the stalker sent a picture and turns out she was 300 pounds, had no teeth, lived in a trailer, was slightly retarded, and rode around town on a bicycle with a helment...and that kind of ruined the whole hot stalker dream and then I started having nightmares about the real stalker making me squeal like a pig....You already have some subtle and not so subtle clues....and the mystery deepens...Did you know Yazoo City has this legend about some stupid witch that they killed and while they were killing her she said she would come back on May 25, 1904 and burn the town and it did burn on that date ??? Why did she pick May 25, 1904 ???
2:10 PM


Ok...so obviously this is a guy? Right? I mean the sqeal like a pig referance and the I hoped it was Nicole Kidman...(shudder...i would find her way creepier) lines clearly indicate guy.

Then they go on!

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to that retarded witch story....http://www.yazoo.org/Wtchgrav.htm

Did your mom ever tell you that story? It just kind of pisses me off... like that whole face in the courthouse window story from Carrolton in Pickens county...it looks like some 4 year old got up there and painted it and the whole town bought it and now pushes it as some tourist thing...http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/ALCARface.html
2:15 PM

OH MY GOD! Who is this?

Ok...this is freaking me out. I could easily think this was somebody i have known recently but you know Slattery and Mrs. Mc Nair...and those are super specific and I haven't mentioned their names in god knows how long, and you know details about my family but are off just enough to only be remembering them...like my folks were in Alaska, but Papa was in the army not the Air Force. CRAZY!

Jordi, just so you know, my Mama was from Yazoo City, MS.

And the ghost from Pickens County...thats awesome!

Do you remember the old Tuscaloosa Library, that was supposedly haunted and the attic window could never be fixed? Ok, I am getting disctracted from the real mystery...WHO IS THIS!?

So this has to be someone I knew really well. A guy. Who somehow found this blog...which is really weird. Did you find it through someone or on your own? IS this Martin? It can't be. There is no reason for this to be Martin.

Does my diary ring any bells? Did I want to "grub" with you?

Can you tell me why I never had Mrs. Mc Nair? This is a trick question.

Are you still in T'town?

Do you have any hilarious old pictures of me that you could post that would freak us all out?

Jordi!? Help! Do you have any questions? I feel like I am playing that Law and Order Computer game and BLOWING IT! BLOWING IT!

ictures?

7 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a second...so it's OK to talk about that red headed Weasley kid like he is the second coming...but I mention the red headed goddess Nicole Kidman and that freaks you out ??? Whatever....

You moved to bham befoe you would have had Mrs. McNair ???

You know something that alaways creeped me out ??? That there was actually a girl who had her mom break her pinkys because they were not straght...and she is a doctor now herslef...I wonder if she will just break her own daughter's pinkys ???

I will look for some pictures...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

See now you are quoting my sister's book...and obviously know the people we grew up with.

Ok...I am no longer excited...this is clearly someone I currently know...Like Martin...or a friend of my sisters...but my excitement that this is someone from long ago is blown.

There is no reason that someone from over 15 years ago would remember that much about me, have read my sister's book, and randomly found my retarded blog out of all the blogs on the internet unless i had spoken to them recently or they heard about it through my sister.

Sorry Jordi and Stefan and Ted, there is no way this is going to unfold to be some amazingly cool reunion with my past.

And yes, it was because I had already moved to B'ham.

I don't know what to think. WHAT TO THINK!!!!

Who is this? You have to give me something at least.

I shall quote my friend Livia: "Nicole Kidman is so pale and skeletal that it reminds one of one's own eminant death." Also, she picked up her accent again when she divorced Tom Cruise. Also, she is a boring actress. Blah.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

By the way...I would love to think this was Laurie Crunk, who I have tried to hunt down and google several times, but you write like a guy so it can't be Laurie Crunk.

Can you tell me about some of our class mates and where they are now?

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Crunks were cool...I never had the nerve to ask one of them out...

I ran in to Amy during college and we went to that old Pizza Hut on Skyland, the one next to the Putt-Putt golf course...and had a pizza...and that was the last I heard of any Crunks...

I'll go see if I can find them...

You girls used to be partial to the Allbrittons didn't you ?...

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...here is an article from The Crimson White that references her...

http://www.cw.ua.edu/vnews/display.v?TARGET=printable&article_id=4021e3bbf0916


it was 2004 and she was a senior art major...kind of late, but the place is right and there are no other Laurie Crunks' listed in the US....so here is her address and phone number...

Laurie Crunk
101 Reed St
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1188
Tel.: (205) 366-9516

now I did all the hard research (37 seconds on Google) ...you actually have to call the number and see if it is her and report back

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

You know...I did all that same research, but last I had heard she was out in CA...oh allright...I will call, but I have to know hwo this is because trying to not only play cath up with Laurie AND explain this weird shit is too much.

I will definately call Laurie, but probably after work, or if things slow down towards the end of the day.

My sister was good friends the two older Albrittons, I desperately wanted to be friends with Presley and gasp "grub" with him, but well, go back and look at my picture...guh...now who is this???

Were we in the same class together? Are you on one of the many hilarious and pathetic lists from my diary?

You haven't answered any of my specific questions. You have a serious advantage because you have read my diary...I know nothing about you.

You have to share a memory from that time for all 6 people who read this blog.

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old friend of the Crunk girls. Why don't you try to call their mom, Harriett. I think her last number is 205-758-8981.

Hope you find them! Good Luck!

By the way, this is my only post. I'm not responsible for the other "anonymous" posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home