PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, June 02, 2006

THIS INSPIRED THIS...

THIS:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/02/060602155817.4608d3f6.html

INSPIRED THIS:
(From my soon to never be finished Awesome New Play):

(Picked up in Act I / Scene Five):


WOMAN: Alone at last! What do you want to do?

COBRA: Ssssssssss.

WOMAN: You naughty! I mean besides that?

COBRA: Ssssssssss.

WOMAN: Do you want to collect tea leaves in the field?

COBRA: Sssssssss.

WOMAN: Do you want to scare the village while I run after you screaming: "It's okay! He's my husband!"?

COBRA: Ssssssss.

WOMAN: Mango lassi?

COBRA: *shrugs* Ssssssss.

WOMAN: Boggle?

COBRA: Ssssssssss!

WOMAN: Was that a "Yes please, Boggle!" or "No way, Boggle!"?

COBRA: *excited* Sssssssss!

WOMAN: Ha-ha! Okay. Boggle it is, dear Cobra Husband.

(The woman goes to get Boggle. The Cobra bites his wife and she dies. A spotlight shrinks to the Cobra as he delivers his speech):

COBRA: Who am I? I have become a monster! (a Sacred Cow is rolled onto the stage, adorned with floral decorations) Help me! Help me fight who I am! I killed my wife and for what?! For what?! For the thrill? I think not, Sacred Cow!

(COBRA launches into "his song": "I Am A Simple Cobra" which goes: "I am a simple cobra / Why must I bite and kill everyone I see?" etc. At the end of the song, he bites the Sacred Cow.)

COBRA: I MUST BE STOPPED!!!
(End Act I. Curtain down.)

I SMELL 'SUREFIRE HIT!'
-J.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

HA HA HA!

This is gold.

Hey lets pitch it to Fox as a new reality show called "Crazy Weddings!"

We'll finally be rich!

biz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home