PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Wanna Hug It Out?

I should be writing about how AMAZING New York was last weekend (New York Sketchfest). Words have failed every time I've tried to articulate it...and after saying the word "amazing" about eight thousand times - I just feel like I'm repeating myself. I'm going crazy listing all the groups I loved in my head and AGH! It's maddening. We should all be so lucky to have that much fun. Thanks to BIZ & Elephant Larry's STEFAN and MONICA for opening their home to a bunch of Portland sketch comics. I Heart New York Forever And Ever.

I also heart this.

-Jordi

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got here by finding your Jack Johnson is a Goonhead post, and I applaud you! The vision of what you see when you hear his music is right on.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger miss.marni said...

awww...new york loves you, too!
and we miss you bunches and bunches.

~m

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I amazingly miss everyone in that amazing city.
-jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home