PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Monday, September 26, 2005


I would like to thank Dusty for introducing us to his magical friend Champagne. My Dusty, she is very beautiful. I bet she has many unicorn adventures to share with us. Lets see if she will share one now.

Hi Champagne...do you want to share one for your adventures with us? You would? That great!

Hello Biz and Jordi! Thank you for having me on your blog. I think blogs are for dweebs and losers! Now, once upon a time, last week, I was in Cloud Yum Yum Land where I was approached by a talking butterfly! The butterfly was so pretty. Almost as pretty as me! heeeeeeeeeeeeeee! She told me that she was actually a princess who was under a curse and if she could just have a single drop of my unicorn blood she would be turned back into her princess self and would reward me with riches beyond my dreams! WOW! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So I stabbed her with my horn until she was dead, dead, dead, for no reason other than unicorns are evil. Pure evil. Now everybody go fuck yourself. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home