PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, November 04, 2005

I should be in advertising

So Stefan is a super awesome graphic designer for a events planning / marketing company. I work for a boring online legal publishing company.

Am I jealous of Stefan?

A little.

So what do I do?

I pretend I am an advertising GENIUS.

He tells me what he is working on and I come up with BRILLIANT ideas and then pretend that I actually work at his place and they need an awesome idea for this or that ASAP and only I can get it for them.

"Come on Biz, you are the only one who can help us. You are the BEST CREATIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD!"

Then they start kissing my ass..literally.

So I whip something together in like 10 minutes, that is incredible and more than they could ever hope for and then they all burst into tears of joy....Jill from accounting faints, that austrailan bitch jumps out the window because she knows she'll never be as good as me, flowers and $100 bills are being tossed at my feet and I literally levitate 10 inches off the ground because I AM THE BEST CREATIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD!

So the last challenge? His company had to come up with an ad for themselves for an advertising publication.

Here is what I came up with. Try not to scream out in extacy when you behold it.


I know....I know, it's hard to fathom.

Some people dream of being a superhero. Then there is me.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hire yer ass for shur. That is bitchin' creative work. When you make your ad company, hire me. I can spot the winners.

I web-wobbled to your site after looking for an old lust of mine who did sketch comedy in Dallas, TX. Weird eh?

Thanks for the laugh. Keep up the goo - well, keep up the work.

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home