PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, October 07, 2005

There's A Fire

So....I'm walking to my latest temp gig at 6:45am from the train, humming along to OK GO's (tribute to The Cure) "There's A Fire", when I started to smell camping smoke. Sure enough, up ahead.....there was a fire. It was already put out and there was no real damage done to the unfortunate structure, so I searched the ol' iPod list for a song called: "There's Biz Washing A Vespa In A Bikini".

Sure enough, up ahead.....there was a meth addict peeing in a garbage can.

And another Precious Moment was born.

I'm so excited for Biz and "Gert Leif" to get it on!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Wilson scrapped the SMiLE album, in part, because he was convinced a string of Hollywood-area fires had been caused by a song called "Fire" they'd been working on.

I think he also scrapped the album because he's fried his brain on LSD and Oreos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home