PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

TEMP GAMES!

Bored? A temp? Play these!

1. "CELEBRITY KIND-A-LIKES"
Today I worked alongside these almost look-a-like "celebrities":

"Peter Krause" and "Michael C. Hall" (Nate and David Fisher from "Six Feet Under"!) Would you believe the Almost Fisher Brothers? In the same office? Now that's batty!
HIGHGLIGHT OF "CELEBRITY" INTERACTION: When "Nate" and "David" stood by the communal bag of pretzels at my desk and made small talk. It was SO much like kind of like being in the show...I swear I died and faded to white......(Almost).

"Goldie Hawn" is the woman I was covering for...but she's actually more of a direct look-a-like. "Goldie" was very nice.

"The Cowardly Lion" (but without the lion costume). I wanted him to say "Put'em up! Put'em up!" But he never did.

"Patti LuPone" (the Mom From "Life Goes On"). She was there, but sadly no "Corky".

"Jeremy London" (He was in things) and "John Corbett" ("Northern Exposure, "Sex and the City"), but these are KIND OF likes, so don't get too excited.

"Bobby Sherman / Alan Thicke Hybrid" (Trust me).

"Lebanese Susan Sarandon" who loaned me her stapler. An extremely attractive woman.

These are the only people in this section of the building I can tie an "alike" to, though I did run into "Kelly Lynch" (hot doctor from "Roadhouse", right Dusty?) in the ladies' room.

2. "WHO WILL OUTLIVE THE KILLING FROSTY SNOWSTORM?"
Today the Live-ers were: Anna, Chris K, Chris O, David, Dawn, Karen P, Caren, Daniel, Jay H, Jay J, Garry, Lydia and Harriett.

The Die-ers were: Michael S and Matt B. (<---They are dicks).

HAVE FUN PLAYING THESE!
I know I did.

-Jordi

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Jordi we should so swing....actually I am nervous to click on the link...is it swo=ingers like Stray Cats or the movie or is it Swingers like "toss you keys in thefish bowl, you are going home with someone else tonight."

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the plunge and clicked it. It's swingers, as in "Oh gross, the disgusting white-trash couple that owns the Mattress World chain of mattress stores and runs commercials every 3 minutes on all of the local stations are actually swingers like we've always joked about and now I just saw them nude and double teaming my high school principal."

Does Ajax work on eyes and brains?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Yes it does.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

I'm glad you took the plunge! I was thinking maybe it's a cocktail culture fansite...but it's good to know that it's people you'd never want to see naked (i.e. the Mattress World couple)...naked.

Oh, and how you play "WHO WILL OUTLIVE THE KILLING FROSTY SNOWSTORM?" is just guess who would outlive it. There's no strategy involved. Just good old fashioned shallow judging a book by its cover.

-J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home