PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

JAILBREAK

(Posted by Jordi)

That new kitchy job I have? With the magicians, the licorice river and the puppies that stay puppies forever?

It's really Nazi Germany being run by a 20 year-old dictator who says things like: "Ummm...a word to the wise? Instead of writing 'October' as a whole word? You might just want to write 'Oct' to save space? THAT'S what I do". She's evil. I'm getting out. Today.

Here she comes!

6 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRISONbreak, Jordi. Like the show you love.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

No...JAILBREAK, like the AC/DC I love.
-J.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Rance Rizzutto said...

No...jailBAIT, like the women I love...what?

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know my birthday is in Oct.

I'm going to abbrv evrythng this way.

It's too hard.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Wow...ilovethatpeopleleavecomments. ohmyspacebuttondoesn'tworkonthiscomputersogoodluckreadingthis.

jordi,youshouldkillyourboss.maybechampagnecouldhelpyou.

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was all set to leave some clever comment here, but then I realized I'd already done that at 4:04pm.

I'm Crspn.

I thought I'd been here before...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home