PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Mothers' 1968 Delivery Spcial

It might be a small thing to most, but as a record geek and a gal that grew up in a house of jazz and Elvis, I was pleasantly shocked and suprised to find out only THIS WEEK, (and I can't believe I never knew this) that Elvis Presley's 1968 Comeback Special aired on December 3rd, 1968; the day I was born.

This made me very happy.

In celebration, I am now going to watch 'Clambake'.
J.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think that's cool? Here's what happened on the day I was born: October 6, 1969...

US performs underground nuclear test at Amchitka Island Aleutians.

Take that, Aleutians!!!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Dr_Love said...

Erin likes this information very much. She's crazy about Elvis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home