PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

FIRE BAD! ORGY GOOD?

I can't find pictures of the sign of Portland's oldest swingers club (Ace of Hearts) anywhere and my camera is broken.

When Ted and I passed the place tonight in search of a bar without Full Moon Douchebags, we saw that the Ace of Hearts has changed its name to 'Angel's Sensual Social Club' (*Blerf*)

Not only is the sign a piece of work, but they have (I swear to you) one of these "guarding"the front door:

Oh man. Look out. "Goofy" Cartoon Frankenstein wants to fuck you.

I really wish that my camera worked. This poor facsimile I threw together is nothing compared to the tableau of jolly Frankenstein, a sign advertising white trash sex with 52 year-old strangers who smell like Red Bull and Axe, and the crowning jewel: a large well lit Wells Fargo sign.

It was the perfect picture.

Now I'm crying.
Fantastic.
J.


1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Red Bull and Axe. Is it prom season again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home