PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Monday, July 28, 2008

BABY!

It is with the greatest pleasure that I introduce to you...

Evangeline Georgia Princess Pony Party Amazing Douglass!



Born July 27th, 2008 @ 10:43am
18 1/2" Long
6lbs 3oz

I mean give me a break...this is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Usually, they come out all gross and squishy, but she is perfect!

Jordi is healthy and happy and Ted has not vomited or fainted once. Of course he has the rest of his life to vomit and pass out regarding Evangeline...like when she tells them that she doesn't care that "Big Stinky" (her scuzzy, patchy moustached, unemployed, lead singer of the never to be famous band "Pussy Garage") is 10 years older than she is...she is going to move into his trailer and "you can't stop me Dad!"

I think Ted will puke and then faint...falling face first into the puke.


Biz's list of other moments in Evangeline's life that may make Ted Vomit and then Faint:
5. Evangeline announces that Carrot Top is a comedic genius.
4. Teenage fashion becomes more and more skimpy and on her first day of high school, Ted looks up from the kitchen table to discover Evangeline wearing, what is essentially, 12 well placed bandaids.
3. She says she doesn't understand "what the big deal is with Star Wars."
2. She becomes a member of an all-girl comedy team, who think that making out with each other and calling each other whores is comedy gold. (well...it is what TV deems funny...so he might just puke, pass out, then enjoy the new car Evangeline buys him.)
1. She announces that she is going to marry Bryan Shukoff.

Zing!

I can't tell you how proud and excited I am for my PrincessPonyParty Partner. She is going to be the best Mama ever. I know how special this baby was from her inception. Jordi is patient, kind, smart as a whip, clever and has such a wonderful sense of humor. There are no better qualities for a Mama.

Welcome Evangeline. Get ready to have the heck loved out of you by your amazing parents, your extended "sketch family," and of course...Auntie Biz.

I am already working on her first mix tape.

Great job making a person you guys!

love, Biz

5 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i have asked this of you before, and now i have to include ted in this request:
please, please, PLEASE stop making me cry at work!

she is gorgeous, many many many congratulations! let me know when you need a babysitter, and i'll hop on a plane faster than you can say "evangeline".

big huge sloppy kisses!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Deanna Moffitt said...

Oh my GOD!!!

I cried too, I'm so, SO happy for the two of you. Seriously she looks absolutely perfect. And she said her line right on cue, AMAZING!!

I cannot wait to meet her.

Please give all my love to your PrincessPonyParty Partner.

Wow.

- Deanna

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger stuporfly said...

So amazing - That's one super kick-ass family!

Sorry I swore in front of Evangeline...

Madeline sends her kind regards. She's always happy to have another cool kid around.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

....hey!!!

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I watched this at work week-of and I SOBBED. Because I am a weeny?!?

Anyway, I revisited tonight because I was thinkin' about you, lovely Jordi, and missing your pretty face. I hope that all is well and I want to see you and love you asap! xoxoxo :)

-mere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home