PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Before the Honeymoon...

My boss just shared with me the photos she took at the wedding and I just had to share the following ones of Stefan.

Let me set the scene...everything is quiet...he reflects on the day...

...and suddenly the sweet, melodic sounds of the opening notes of Guns and Roses' "Sweet Child of Mine" cracks like thunder through the silence. Over the music, Tony Giles, voice of the Crimson Tide announces "And now, from San Juan Capistrano, CA and Sweden, I am pleased to introduce tiki aficionado and Star Wars geek, the man who is going to love Elizabeth for ever, Stefan Patrik Lawrence, THE GROOM!"

The crowd goes crazy!


And here we gooooooooooooooo!





That's my husband! You heard me...that is my husband!

OK...added bonus with these photos...check out who is lurking in the corner!!! It's our shotgun salute-r!





Classiest wedding...ever.

OK...I promise the honeymoon starts tomorrow. Want a little taste?

BAM!

Oh god...sweet, sweet honeymoon, surrounded by non-ironic, matching, Hawaiian print outfits. Life is so good.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Stair Contractors Westminster said...

Hi thanks for posting thiis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home