PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

These Cupcakes TASTE Delicious

...but look like shit.

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

cough

First off, it is the day before Halloween and there is snow. 

 California, you just got really good looking.

If it had not been snowing, we would have been building the tomb for our Halloween fright fest. With all this sudden time on our hands we decided to make Halloween cupcakes.

Katy Belle has been into helping and Stefan was on hand to help as well so these cupcakes were are real team effort...until the decorating.

 I did that. That's a pumpkin. Obviously. Want to see more?


Stefan asked, "Is that a skeleton hand?" I said, "No. That is also a pumpkin."

Next.

 Spider.

Next.
 It says RIP. You decide if I meant rest in peace or not.

Next.
 That one has a dot on it. The random toothpicks you see are for keeping the saran wrap elevated enough to keep the cupcakes fresh and not destroy my amazing design work. Yes, I was too lazy to take them out for photographing. Stefan says they help.

NEXT!

 Witch. A lady witch. You can tell by the eyelashes. 

Next.
 When I started this one I was going for tombstone but then made it a ghost. I do weddings, FYI.

Neeeeeext.
 Alternate Universe.

Finally, my favorite. Stefan never saw this one coming.

Stefan: Is that the face hugger from alien?

Me: (sort of sadly) No, it is a cat.

I am amazing and you know what? All looks the same in your mouth.

Charming as always,
Biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home