PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, February 24, 2006

I just tried to call Laurie Crunk


















And the number has been disconnected.

(If you don't know what I am talking about, go back and read the comments section of the Mystery Continues.)

KEEP UP PEOPLE! THERE IS A MYSTERY TO SOLVE!

Last I had heard about Laurie was that she was out in CA. I found some rock band where the lead singer attributed his inspiration to a Laurie Crunk. I totally believe this to be be Laurie. I also saw the articles in the University paper in T'town, including a picture that is unmistakably Laurie. See picture to left.

Well, i guess that leaves you TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her sister Amy is probably available at this e-mail address...

amy.crunk@vanderbilt.edu


Try that and report back....

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Matt Stuart said...

Thank you! I'm trying to contact the elusive Crunk as well.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous M. Hall said...

I hope you find her and I hope she is doing well. You know she is the inspiration for a widespread hip hop phrase. Born in T-town. "gettin' Crunk".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home