PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Vegas Part II: What's Going On?



Hello PPPA's!

Welcome to Part II of the vegas experience. I like to call it "What is Going On?" Cause these pictures are crazy! You look at them and you want to say "What is going on?"

Oh, also....guess who went to Vegas....

THESE GUYS!

But where are Biz and Stefan?

With this Guy!

But more on that later!

And now....WHAT IS GOING ON?

It's 7am and no one has been to sleep yet! WHAT IS GOING ON?

This picture makes me a little sick. TOO MANY MAN NIPPLES! What is going on?!

Who is number one?

ME! Who needs a tan? Me and Dusty!!

And now this should make you uncomfortable.

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

"Its ok Little Kevin from Home Alone Doll. I will protect you from the evil Dusty."

"You can never stop me...from fogging up this mirror! You will never be safe Kevin from Home Alone Doll! NEVER!

MWA HA HA!"

"I'm Scared!" says Ted!

"SLEEP!" says the evil Dusty!"

"Nighty Night Ted!"

"Don't be weak!" says Jordi!


"Ha ha ha! I guess I love that man no matter what! But not that damn Randy Newman!" says Jordi!

RANDY NEWMAN! GROSS!

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

VROOM VROOM goes Britt!

VROOM VROOM goes Dusty!

"Hey Dusty..I need to get to Prom and meet Stefan. Can you Help me?


"Oh Thank you! Ooooo la la! Its A Very Special Barry Manilow Under The Stars In Vegas On A Bridge Themed Prom! How magical! Don't we look the pair!"

Don't be silly! Thats not a bump! WHAT IS GOING ON?

And now, my friends....that concludes the end of Vegas Part II: What is Going on? Turns out I don't have as many Barry Pictures as I would like as I was frozen in his greatness. So The 3rd installment will shift from "Barry Manilow, Barry Manilow, Barry Manilow!" to "All The World Loves a Buffet!"

And now...helloooooo ladies!

WHAT IS GOING ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home