PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Peter is My New Hero

THIS IS MY FRIEND MEREDITH'S 14 YEAR OLD BROTHER, PETER!

This is him on Halloween dressed as "Mr. Six: The Man From All Those Six Flags Commercials".

Apparently he did the dance all over his school and has a wonderfully sick sense of humor.

When I was fourteen, I wasn't cool enough to be this cool. I was too busy trying to be 'cool'!

Which made me extremely uncool.

Remember this 'Other Sketch Troupes' - we saw Peter first!

And Peter? You keep being you! You're exactly what we all wished we could've been:
Naturally cool.

I am crowning you as Princess Pony Party Amazing's "IT" Boy for April.

Get ready Peter - your life is about to change!

Starting with this giant bag of money! (Here!)

Peter - I've never met you, and I'm pretty sure I'm scaring you...

But I'm in awe of you.
And not in a creepy way, as Meredith will attest. She talks about you in awe as well.

Stay Cool!

Sincerely,
Your Cool Sister Meredith's Friend,
Jordi.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter DOES seem cool. But Jordi, I wouldn't worry about you scaring him, because you're not even half as frightening as his evil hell-dog, Jeff.

Don't look into Jeff's eyes for too long, for your soul will be lost forever in a sea of misery and mayonnaise pies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home