PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Xyggka! Dinner!"

I've decided (after it just occurring to me three minutes ago), to name my firstborn after the word verifications in the 'Post A Comment' section.

If I had four kids to name today, they would be (besides all being of Scandinavian heritage apparently):

Sfloeen - A lute playing child of wonder an innocence. Her name almost sounds like: 'S'flowing'. Maybe she's...sssss'S'flowing' over to the next meadow to pick her mother Edelweiss?

Rfjjq - A military child. Loves Rottweilers. Curt. No details. Likes things in an orderly fashion. Will leave home and never speak to me again. We call him "Riff". He hates not being an only child. Hates his name. He should be so lucky I didn't name him A-HA or "Take On Me".

Uoevc - A sensitive child. He is the John Boy of the family. So smart. Loves those books. Always leaves a little extra porridge for the barn elf at Christmas...because he believes!

Vhkbs! - This one loves to tumble! He has mischievious hooves and joined a circus! When Vhkbs! comes to visit, all the children laugh gaily and chase hoops down a hill with sticks!

(Don't tell Sfloeen, Rfjjq and Uoevc that Vhkbs! is my favorite! Shhhhh!)

-Jord.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger liv_home said...

welcome back Jordi...you are funny as talking shit dressed up in a toga costume.

look I am signed in as my alternate blog self MEAT. Weird.

xoxo,
zlzuz (the slutty kid who steals from your purse when you are asleep)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

Yes, guys that was brilliant!

Much love,

Jkoalxvt

P.S. Remember, the "a" is silent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home