PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Furlobster

Wow!


It looks sort of like a tick with long hairy legs.


Like a furlobster.


My excitement for this new creature is only overshadowed by my jaded mind and the knowledge that within the year, "furlobster" will become just another name for a woman's vagina.


Soon, up and down the beaches where this amazing and beautiful creature lives just below the waves, washed up pot heads will sell shirts that say "Let me discover your furlobster" or "Furlobsters are better when they are wet" to drunken frat boys who aren't quite sure what the shirts mean but think the idea of "fur" is hilarious.

Enjoy this picture of me...its pretty self explanatory.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed there has been a lot of lobster content on here lately. Keep it up.

And post more slideshows of your dates with Stefan. I like living vicariously through a happy couple. It eases my loneliness...slightly.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Biz,

Did you ever call Laurie Crunk ?

I left you a story about your sister's birthday party in the comments section about your Red Lobster date...

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Jesus, Biz! Your Bad Day at the Beach shoud be a postcard or album cover! It's killing me!
-Jerdi.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger liv_home said...

god it is so shitty. HA HA HA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home