PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Great Red Lobster Date


Guess who went to Red Lobster?

These two people!



And these two people!

Oh yeah...check us out at the Red Lobster Bar in Times Square. I was pretty shocked at how packed it was at 6:30 on a Friday night in a city where I always assumed people came to go to places that they COULDN'T go in their own home town. Luckily Stefan called ahead.

HA HA HA. Really.

So Stefan and I took off for the bar, where we waited for 45 minutes (despite calling ahead) and enjoyed some cocktails. I had the top shelf margarita...which tasted like bar mix rather than the best maragrita this side of the border. Stefan had the top shelf Long Island Iced Tea. Just like Long Island it was full of crap. ZING! I am just kidding. I know nothing about Long Island at all, but I do know what is in the drink and if the contents of the drink reflect in anyway the contents of the island, I am not going there anytime soon.

Stefan loves "visiting" Long Island.

Anyway, we waited with baited breath for our Red Lobster pager to go off. Check out the sort of sad / creepy message on the back of the pager.

It says "Please return me to my owner. I cannot work away from my home or with any other system."

Disney already has the rights to the story of The Brave Little Red Lobster Pager. Samuel L. Jackson has agreed to provide the voice for the plucky little pager with attitude!

Hooray! It went off and up the elevator we went to the dining floor! We got a beautiful table in the corner...along with 200 other people.

Here is our waiter!

For some reason he was under the impression that we were on vacation! Uh, no! Doesn't everyoe come to Red Lobster on Friday night and take pictures and say things like "LOOK! Scampi!"

Here he is making a recomendation to Stefan.

"As this is your first time to the Lobster, I would recommend the Ultimate Feast...A succulent broiled Maine Lobster Tail, tender Snow Crab Legs, savory Shrimp Scampi & lightly breaded Fried Shrimp. "

Stefan thinks that will be PERFECT! Red Lobster is awesome! Biz will have the snow and alaskan crab leg platter please. YAY!

Time to finish those drinks before dinner!

Cheese Biscuits! Will Stefan Like them?

DELICIOUS!

Here comes the FEAST!

How is it Stefan? Lobster-ific?

Get that crab meat Biz! GET IT!

Almost done...what now?

FUDGE OVERBOARD!!!!! All Hands on deck!

That fudge was OVERBOARD!

And here I am paying the check. Stefan better put out!

And now for random pictures from the Red Lobster Experience.



5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUUUUUUDGE OOOOVERBOOOAAARRRRDD!

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like i just went on a double date with my friends Stefan and Biz. But my date didn't show so I had a few drinks and started hitting on sad pager.
-jason

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That whole date rocks !!! Can I go with yall to Red Lobster if I come to NYC ???

Do you remember that time we went to Helen's Birthday party and your parents scaird the crap out of us. It was at some party hall and we were all hanging out, I think I was talking with you and your mom kind of introduced us to this girl college student she had got to help with the party. So like 5 minutes later there is all this screaming and crap and this guy comes out with a gun and he is arguing with that college student and he like takes her out to the car and we hear abunch of gunshots and they drive off????

And then we come to find out it was a big hoax your parents had paid for ???

What the hell was that all about ???

Tell everybody reading this I am not lying and how fricking scaird we all were and please get your mom or somebody to relate to us what the point of that was....to make a bunch of teenagers cry like babies ???

Did you get hold of Laurie ???

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also found this clip about Unicrons you might enjoy... you need to wait about 30 seconds or so before the part about Unicorns comes up...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2660802447916665129

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Abby Scott said...

Stefan had never had the cheesy rolls before?

Fucking foreigner.

Welcome to America, dammit, time to enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home