PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dear Diary Drinking Game

Hi guys! Sorry I have been away. I have been lazy...what is your excuse?

So as many of you know, I have been posting my diary from whne I was 16 on Princess Pony, but you may not know that I have been reading from it weekly at a stand up show hosted by my good friend Livia Scott. It has actually turned out to be pretty fun and people seem to enjoy my pain...so much so that it has turned into a drinking game.

Apparently I was a bit repetitive in my journal.

So I thought you might like to see the current drinking game flyer. It will be made MUCH better later.

Rules:

You must take a drink whenever...


•I say “Oh Well!” (additional game rule…you must yell out “Oh Well, before you drink.)
•I make a list.
•I show signs of low self esteem
•Some one says “These are not the droids your looking for.”
•I “wish” for anything
•I make an attempt at being deep.
•I rapidly change the subject for no reason.
•If I say “GRUB” you must take 3 drinks and say “I would grub with you Biz!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home