PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And now..."THE TOP FIVE SCARIEST AND/OR CRUSTIEST MEN I LIKE VERY MUCH"

(But really only as these people...)
By J. Barnes
(in a Five Part 'Because I Can't Seem To Post These Pictures Properly' Series)

Yes sir! I'd like to smell these men! Let's go!

1. JAMES GANDOLFINI AS 'TONY SOPRANO'
There's just something about this man. And that something is that he's very scary. Sure, at times he can look a little drunk uncle-y, farmer-y or DMV employee-y...but not in this picture! Hell no. In this picture he's saying: "You better get me those fifty G's....or I'm gonna look at you like this and you WILL want me to nail you against that wall ovuh-dehh!" (And then kill you).

As Carmela would say: "Jesus, Tony..."

He is 'Scary' and not 'Crusty'.


5 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking at this picture makes me think: "what if james gandolfini had a slightly different nose?" go ahead. cover up the bulbous tip and imagine the sexy ray liotta nose there instead. bizarre! if he had a sexier nose, would he be thinner, too? hard to say.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh....you're goooood.

All I can say is Gandolfini angry is waaaaay sexier than good mood Gandolfini.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good-mood Gandolfini falls solidly into the first two excellent categories you have already defined: drunk uncle-y (happy, huggy drunk uncle-y), farmer-y. When he's weepy, he's like sad drunk uncle-y. When he's staring straight ahead (like pre panic attack) or frustrated/confused (like right before he calls Melfi a cunt) I think he looks most DMV employee-y. Decidedly un-hot.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy,
You're funny and I like you.

Other scary dudes to come soon...I have a feeling you may like them - AND FEAR THEM! - but like them (and fear them...)

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordi,
You're funny. And I like you. And most of all, I like the phrase "ride the pony." When you ladies make t-shirts, they should just say "I ride the pony."

-- kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home