PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"CRANK": MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE-YAAAAA!

So....this new movie "Crank" starring Jason Statham (from one of my favorites, "Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels".) Ted and I were talking about it, and he had the best description:

ME: What's it about again?

TED: He can't stop being extreme or he'll die. Literally. He MUST keep being extreme or he WILL die.

ME: Is it like "Speed"....

TED:...but it's a person not a bus? Yes. Exactly.

ME: That's crazy......good crazy!

Part of me is going to see this.
-J.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that happened to me once, and I was really amped up for like 20 minutes. It tired me out, so I took a nap. I didn't explode, but I did fart a lot, and I think that's how the bomb manifested itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home