PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Exclusive: Halloween Kid Bio

NAME: Shelby.

AGE: Four and a half.

WHAT ARE YOU?: A giraffe taxi.

FAVORITE ANIMAL: Grapes.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? A puppy mom and doctor. I'm going to eat McDonald's every day, pet puppies and fix them.

FAVORITE HALOWEEN CANDY: Circus Peanuts.

NON-FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY: Bike safety stickers.

FAVORITE MOVIE: "Kramer vs. Kramer".

FAVORITE BOOK: "Ferdinand the Bull". He's like a giant cow-puppy who likes flowers.

FAVORITE FOOD: Butter and mustard and McDonald's.


Yay for the Halloween Childrens.
-J.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife is fucking hilarious.








Oh...Jordi's my wife.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

I wish she was my wife.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Kramer vs Kramer is still killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home