PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

HAPPY BLOGIRTHDAY!



HEY BIZ - WE'RE ONE!
(Number One!)











It's time to look back over the year and remember...
The memories....
The laughter.....
"The Biz Diaries".....
The Half Done Lists by Jordi.....
The Randy Newman War of '06......

At this point of the Looking Back Memory Blitz Jam, I'd like to give a proper shout-em-out to PPPA Lifetime Supporter, Near Future Homeowner and Fellow Sketch Comedian:

MR. JASON KELLER
(Top Left)
Jason - I love you and your molesting ways.

Coming soon, another hilarious round of Halloween Costumes.

THANKS PPPA FANS!
THANKS FOR THE LAFFS!
THANKS FOR THE LOVES!

Want to see a video of me and Biz crying and eating?
Write us!
Biz & Barnes
Princess Pony Party Amazing
Giant Gnome Village, USA.






2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pony forever!
Dakota Fanning & the Biz diary's kept me going thru some tough times this last year. my family and friends all boycot Burger King and Naomi Watts. Happy Birthday Pony. Biz, Jordi you know what I want to say...

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last bit was from me. As in Jason. But you probably knew that.

-cupcake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home