PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

(On the heels of Terrifying Santas): BEYOND HORRIBLE 'COFFEE ART'












HI PPPA-ers!

(I'm just going to post all the pictures first...since that's what my computer seems to want to do...)

Do you know what makes me mad today? Look above. "Coffee Art".

I don't know why, but these types of prints have always seemed to yell at me: "This divorced apartment is a new beginning, and since my ex-husband didn't allowe me to hang super-ugly prints of coffee in oversized cups on our walls at home - that's exactly what I'm going to do with my New Beginning Apartment!" After the walls are painted bright purple (of course) and the little glow in the dark stars are applied to the ceiling.

The musical equivalent of this type of 'art' is The Manhattan Transfer. Can anything else in the whole world put me in a bad mood faster than The Manhattan Transfer? I don't believe there is.

Wait....I know why all of this reminds me of all of that. It's because I've been in many of these New Beginning Divorced Apartments before and they all have been exactly like this. I too, have had my own New Beginning Divorced Apartment, but I was too messed up to decorate. I think I threw up some record sleeves, but I didn't have the luxury to take my time with colors and prints.

Even if I did - I sure as hell wouldn't put up whimsical prints of coffee and stars telling me to have an International Coffee Break. No siree....

Is there a point to this? Not really.

But if I didn't say something, then this 'Coffee Art' just might go on. Being horrible.
And ruining lives!
-J.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home