PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'd like to see this on the back of a truck

Ok...so this is an idea / joke that Baz, Stefan and I come back to every time we are together. You've seen the stickers....Calvin pssing on a race car number...etc. So we have always "bandied" around what we think would be hilarious things Calvin could be pissing on.

And so without further ado, on behalf of Stefan and Baz, I present...

Calvin Pissing In a Toilet.


Calvin Pissing On Susie

Look for other favorites like Calvin pissing on a cross and John Calvin Pissing on Henry Ford.


Great job Stefan...its so nice to see our dreams come to life.

xoxo, Biz

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what would happen if Calvin were to piss...on himself?
Or maybe a giant diagonal line of Calvin's pissing on themselves all the way across the back of a Ford Explorer and then - at the very end? - the mud flap girl. Or a "I Heart Bush" sticker.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAVO! *clappy-clap-clap*

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifico! That's a spicey meat-a-ball, seniore chickelleti!

-most of you will not know what that means. I don't know why I am saying it. but apparently I'm not taking it back.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's better than i imagined it, stefan. we're going to be rich!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

oh yes...I love Calvin Pissing on Calvin pissing on calvin....adn so forth.

I also give it 10 days before someone steals this design makes money off of our mocking.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Stefan said...

unfortunately, we can't do Calvin pissing on infinite Calvins because I think I've seen that done before (by Jack Kukoda I think)...but I think we're going to actually try and sell these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home