PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tonight: Music and Passion

Thats right...I GOT BARRY MANILOW TICKETS for my birthday! Yay! I will be on the floor, front of the second section at Madison Square Garden....basking in the warm glow of Barry Manilow. No one will be able to tell me to sit down now!!!

I have my Barry Manilow iron on shirt all ready to go when i leave the office.

This will be Stefan's 2nd Barry concert...I am not sure how excited he is, but he seems to love me and enjoys watching me FREAK OUT at Barry Manilow concerts, so i think we will both have a good time.

Sadly, there was no tim eto make a large poster that would direct Barry to pick me to sing Can't Smile Without You on stage with him.

T-minus 5 hours to go!

I will have a full report tomorrow. In the mean time you can join me in this Barry Manilow story.

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I am so excited for you! Barry pulled that 'you can't have a quarter-things'll get complicated" crap on me as well...at a vending machine!

Except he finally did give me a quarter. And then things got really complicated.

-Jord.
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY)

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, how was it? Please tell me there will be a colage involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home