PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Urban Gardening

I am gardening. Watch out! Since I take the same approach to gardening that I do to crafting (start reading instructions and then stop saying to myself "I got this.) there is a good chance none of these will survive the month.

I bought already started plants from Burpee.com. So here we have a variety of tomatoes (see note), 2 pepper plants and STRAWBERRIES!


Note: I have no idea what tomatoes I am growing. I forgot I had ordered the variety pack and threw out all but 1 of the tags that identify the plants. I know for sure that one is cherry tomatoes. Otherwise, who knows!

Then I started an herb garden from seeds. This project I did not have as much hope for but hot damn I got a growth!



So I will see you in a few months with my bounty and a LOT of jam and canned items.

Despite how much I would like to be sarcastic about this, I am having a great time. 

xoxo, Biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home