PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!

LOOK AT IT!

JUST LOOK AT IT! AM I YELLING!? YES I AM YELLING!

I AM SO EXCITED! LOOK AT IT!

My Papa totally got Barry Manilow to do this. No ones Papa is as AWESOME as mine!

I opened this up and screamed "oh my god" for 15 minutes straight. Stefan can't hear right anymore.

Looks like we made it,
Biz

PS. LOOK AT IT!

PSS. Papa and my sister Helen Michelle are on the world poker tour right now. Go get em!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger kc said...

SO BRILLIANT! Good job, Papa. :)

-- kathy

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holeeeeeeeeeee s#@t.

Can Papa put me in a room with Natalie Portman?

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is incredible! I am going to scream "Oh my god!" for 20 minutes straight. SO amazing! They're on the World Poker Tour? Is your family CIA, Biz?

Ted, where's the cord for the camera?!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger stuporfly said...

Sweet baby Jebus! That shore beats the Corey Haim pic my Dad's old girlfriend hooked my sister up with back in the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home