PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monica is my Lady Gaga

As you know...all 5 of you who read this blog...we got a request to give an opinion on Lady Gaga from, my guess is, another mom who may be a tad out of it...obviously not as much as me as I REALLY knew nothing about Lady Gaga.

Jordi and I both had a good time poking fun at Lady Gaga. However, a very good friend of ours, a Miss Monica, emailed us saying that we really should not be so quick to make fun.

She pointed out that Lady Gaga was quite the feminist, advocator of gay rights, meticulous producer and laid down a very good beat, even if I didn't like to dance to it. (I am paraphrasing some here, but this is the gist.)

Well, we here at the Pony love and respect the graham crackers out of Monica and while I still am not sure if Lady Gaga is a magical unicorn and while Jordi still might think her videos are bananas and while together, Jordi and I delight in our middle agedness and out of touch with the kids today lifestyle, on our behalf I say "Lady Gaga, because you are good enough for Monica, we may not buy your album but we will have your back in a knife fight with alley way toughs any day of the week."

Love, The Pony Management

P.S. She still ain't no Madonna.

5 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry I made yall write all that crap about Lady Gaga ... my mom asked me what "Bluffin with my muffin" meant and that made me have to research Lady Gaga and then I could not figure out if she was retarded or what... I wonder if she would have carried Mass. against that Cosmo centerfold ... I guess we will never know ....

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ladies, this was so unnecessary. but thanks none the less.

you're still my favorites,
monica

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger cupcake said...

If she walks on a red carpet with a horn coming out of her head I so wouldnt be surprised.

welcome back old ladies!
-cupcake

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous beckyp said...

this is a neato and on topic video by amanda palmer

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous beckyp said...

oops,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxDREaCyjE

there it is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home