PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, July 09, 2010

I like it spicy

So I am back from the offsite and I must say I enjoyed some television. We cut our cable a few months back as a way to save money and I haven't missed it. I get any shows I want to see via iTunes or Hulu or the like and watch them when I can. However, there is something to be said for chilling out and watching some tv. In doing so, I saw this. I am in love for so many reasons. I will let you count the ways...




PS. Now that I am back home I will have the proper time and tools to live up to my sub-par blogging that you have come to know and love.

xoxo, Biz

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Dr_Love said...

That commercial is made by Portlanders! Here's the first in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Dr. Love or should I say Uncle Sandwich, that is why I love Portlanders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home