PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Where in the world is Biz?

In the lap of luxury.

Www.OceanHouseRI.com

Try to not be jealous. Try.

I must say I feel very at home in 5 star surroundings. If only I could afford to enjoy them while not working.

But the great news is the group actually retired early and I would have written sooner but I had to soak in the marble soaking tub.

Life is not always so hard. I am happy that I am in a place in my life where i can enjoy something as fine as this and not spend the rest of my life pouting that I can't all the time.

Its all about enjoying what you can, when you can...and moving on to what may come next.

I can't wait to get home tomorrow night to see Stefan and my amazing baby girl, who are both better than a soaking tub any day of the week...except Thursdays.

Xoxo,
Biz

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Chad Bordes said...

you are absolutely hysterical…I love your posts… So truthful yet sprinkled with a pinch of sarcasm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home