PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

When the end of the world comes...

...next week, 2 days after my worst round of dental surgery yet...I will be happy I am not in a Ford Focus.

I was watching a few episodes of Supernatural on the WB website recently (we got rid of cable a while ago for savings and are very happy watching TV via computer through our TV) and they run THIS ad too many times...sometimes back to back!



Dear driver, your diaper is showing.

This makes me so angry. I am not sure why...oh I know why...just one more skill we can unlearn, making ourselves all the more perfect for our computer or alien or Jesus overlords when the end of the world happens.

When the shit hits the fan, I want to be in this...


Remember, there is no self parking on judgement day.

xoxo,
Biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home