PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Monday, January 09, 2006

solely for sketchfest geeks who are in a closet



Ok...this is for all you people who:

A. go to sketchfests
B. Are familiar with and have witnessed R. Kelly's masterpiece "Trapped In the Closet."
C. Know, Kevin from TROOP!

This is totally an inside thing, and to be honest, that is ok, since there are only about 10 of you who read this blog and you ARE the people who A through C apply to.


May I present, from TROOP!, Kevin Chesley's Chapter 13 of Trapped in the Closet.

"Shh, shh, quiet - Hurry up and get to the Sketchfest first weekend
"Boss said, "Kevin you can't go You got to work, bitch!"
I said, "Why don't I just go out the window?"
"Yes, except for one thing, we on the 5th floor"
"Shit,Think,Shit, think,Shit, quick, get me to the Sketchfest first weekend"
And now I'm in this dark ass closet at work,
tryin' to figure out Just how I'm gonna get my crazy ass up out this house To Sketchfest first weekend...with this miiiiiidget!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody please bring Trapped In The Closet to Chicago. Us 3rd Floor kids haven't seen it. Please please please.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

Hell, I will send it to you guys today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home