PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Friday, August 06, 2010

Found a peanut

Last night I walked into my bedroom, turned on the light and found...

A peanut.



Just because I don't think it was the possum...though perhaps he has brought us an offering or maybe it was food he is bringing to his babies he (yes, I know I am saying he, relaaaaaaax) laid in my Crate and Barrel chair...I know that it wasn't my husband or baby.


See Possum and  Possum Returns  for back story.

See this picture of a close up of the peanut.

By the way, it was rotten, but I ate it anyway, got sick, called the doctor who said I wouldn't die, but I died anyway, got to heaven, the gates were locked, went the other way...and now I am in hell.

Or referencing a children's song that ends with going to hell like all good children's songs should.

Regardless...WHAT THE HELL IS LEAVING PEANUTS IN MY BEDROOM AND WHERE DID IT EVEN GET A PEANUT?

xoxo, Biz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home