PrincessPonyPartyAmazing

Ellis & Barnes: Serious Mothers!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Parenting Fail

Gosh, I hate to take away from Jordi's beautiful post about being pregnant and my first ever guest blog post, but I just have to share.

Stefan took Katy Belle, you know, our 1 year old daughter...the apple of my eye...my future assassin, scientist, super model who teaches the whole world to read? Yeah, that daughter...well he took her up to the Tot Lot (previously mentioned on this very blog, a place for sweet, little babies to go crawl around on tiny play ground equipment far away from big kids).

That's nice right? Well apparently somebody came by and spray painted a giant penis on what I call the "banging board." I am not sure that is the name I will use going forward.

There were a lot of children there, but only mine apparently got her picture taken with the penis.


I can't even begin to go into the mixed feelings I have about this (one of horror and one of hilarity) and I am definitely not going to get into the things I said to my husband for even taking this picture.

I will however reenact how I think the painting went down.

Nefarious 13 year old kid with spray paint: "Yo, it's Thursday night. What should we do with this spray paint?"

Nefarious 14 year old kid who secretly likes watching Castle with his mom: "Hey, yo, how about we spray paint a penis on this and babies will touch it and shit."

High fives, high fives.

End scene.

I think we have our Christmas cards!

xoxo,
Biz

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jordi or Biz said...

'Like'!

-Auntie Jordi

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Chad Bordes said...

This is hysterical. You crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home